PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Monday, June 20, 2011

Guess what??

It's late Monday night! And you know what that means...

Yeah, tomorrow's Tuesday. 'Night, y'all.

(OK, I'm kidding. I'm kidding!)  :-D  Sorry. It's been that kind of night. I can't stop giggling and being silly.

Yes, tonight was all about fun and games, after last week's intensity. Hard spanking too, of course. Right from the start, thanks to my big mouth. I have been feeling a bit edgy and impatient -- I feel like I spend half my life waiting for things and wanting them NOW, and it puts me out of sorts at times.

When he first arrived, I went into the kitchen to pour him a glass of water, and he followed me in, plucking things out of the dish drainer and swatting me with them. First a wooden spoon, then a regular tablespoon. When he picked up a saucepan, I told him to get away from me, but he thumped me with it anyway. "Is that teaching you anything?" he teased.

"Yeah, it's teaching me that you're an idiot," I snapped. Oops. Not too bright of me, I guess. He yanked me over to the ottoman and pushed me down onto it. "Ten with this," he said, snatching up a thick leather slapper.

"I'm not warmed up!" I protested.

"You should have thought of that before you called me an idiot."

Ugh. All right, guess I had that coming.

"OK, time for your warmup!" he said cheerfully, pulling me up and over to the couch, and across his lap. He was soon to discover that I had a brand-new thong on, which he liked. "I suppose you think that because these are so cute and they allow so much exposure, I'm just going to leave them up, don't you?"

"I know better than that," I answered. This man lives to remove panties. He even likes to pull them back up so he can yank them down again.

You can't really see them in this picture, but trust me, they're still up:


















Not for long, though. After a nice long hand spanking and some smaller implements (both leather and wood), he sat me up, pulled me up into his arms and carried me to the ottoman once again, depositing me there. (Freaking Neanderthal! What's up with the manhandling, huh?)

Some different sensations followed -- his deerskin flogger and then (I think?) a quirt. Impact first, then biting sting. He'd mix things up, changing tempo and intensity; one second he'd be lightly flogging my upper back, then he'd bring it down with a mighty THWACK on my butt.

By the time we got to the paddle finale, I was quite incoherent.

"Still feeling frustrated?" he murmured, stroking my hair. I shook my head. "Think you'll be a little more patient now?" Uh huhhhhhhh...

Our first scene is always more intense. But we're both insatiable, and thus we've fallen into a groove of taking a break, sitting and talking, relaxing, and then playing again. Tonight, during Scene Two, I don't know what got into me, but I could not stop giggling and laughing. No matter what. Thank goodness he has a sense of humor and doesn't get bent out of shape about laughter during spanking. But he still let me have it regardless.

I wanted to stop laughing! I really did! He kept escalating the swats, trying to get me to shut up, and after one particularly hard flurry, I blurted, "That was just mean!"

"That's me, mean," he shot back. "I'm full of meanness."

"That's not all you're full of," I muttered. He heard me. Oh dear. That didn't help my case at all.

But finally, all good things must come to an end and he had to reluctantly take his leave. At least I managed to stop laughing.

Oh, and my nice new thong? It was part of a set. Just had to get a picture of that, didn't we?





















I forgot to cut out the tag, dammit. Hey, men? When you're taking a lingerie shot, don'cha notice when a tag is sticking out?

Pleasantly sore, relaxed and happy, I bid you all good night.

NG, as always, thank you, sweetie. :-)

18 comments:

  1. Great story and pictures Erica. And, very sexy lingerie shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No warmup? Now you know how THAT feels. Welcome to my world :)

    I love the lingerie too. Funny how men don't notice tags. I guess his eyes were elsewhere.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the pic you look ready...to be dealt with..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we notice the tag? Erica, I wouldn't have noticed the tag in this photo if you hadn't mentioned it. "Tag? What tag?" *scrolls up* "I don't see a ... Oh, that might be a tag."

    So I guess we usually don't notice and, when we do notice, we don't care. We men focus on what's important and, in this case, that's your sexy bum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica, I really enjoyed this as i enjoy every blog you write :-)I alway's laugh my butt off reading about you and NG your both such a GREAT team. I feel the same way too about wanting things NOW, I am happy you had a fun night, Love and hug's from your naughty girl Jade xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica,

    I know about what I call "laughing spells." Sounds like you were just releasing a lot of frustration and stress that has been building over the last few weeks. :-)

    Nice outfit. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! So you suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome?? LOL. :)

    Spankings with no warm ups suck! >:(

    Nice little ta(i)le!

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. joey -- thanks! :-)

    Hermione -- oh, trust me, I do know what "no warm-up" feels like. John doesn't believe in them. But I still think not giving them blows! (and not your Ben & Jerry's kind of blows, either)

    PaulBlue -- yes, I'm pretty much always ready for that.

    Anonymous -- hah... yeah, I guess I'm a bit nit-picky.

    Jade -- I'm glad you enjoyed it, sweetie.

    Bobbie Jo -- I must say, I prefer the laughing spells over the crying jags!

    Sarah -- LOL! My foot must be pretty small, because I still manage to talk a whole lot around it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROTFLMAO to "My foot must be pretty small, because I still manage to talk a whole lot around it."

    Add laughing to talking in that sentence and that would be me.

    Although, I am a size 8 1/2 which would mean that I have a big mouth. LOL.

    I love the story. It always makes me happy to see you happy Erica.

    Happy t(r)ails to you Erica. Until we meet again. Toodles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bree -- hah! I guess we're both super big-mouths, then. I'm a size 8 to 8 1/2 shoe as well. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for sharing your night. Beautiful photos. Very sexy. My jealousy of those that get to spank you continues. Love the smile that seems to be behind your shoulder in the second photo. As for the tag. Priceless!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jon -- good eye; I was sorta smirking at him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well what kind of response does he expect when he sets you up for lines like that by saying "I'm full of..."? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lea -- I know, right? I told him to quit giving me straight lines!

    ReplyDelete
  15. "THONG!" The cartoon sound effect heard when male readers encounter these deliciously illustrated reports.

    Thanks, Erica!!

    Hamana and Hubba.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Erica,

    I'm not as witty as you are and if I was, I would really be in trouble with "foot in mouth" disease. I wear a size 12! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bobbie Jo -- ok, I must say, that is impressive! :-)

    ReplyDelete