PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Terrific Top Tuesday

Fetlife can have "Topless Tuesday." I like mine much better. :-)

Two years! Can you believe it? I can't. We've come a long way with our top/bottom relationship/friendship and have weathered a few storms. But he gets me, and I get him. He understands what I need, what pushes my buttons, and he accepts and embraces the good, the bad and the ugly. He welcomes both my tears and my laughter.

Well, sort of.

I laughed at him in the middle of our scene yesterday. Oh, kids, I couldn't help myself. In the middle of an intense flurry, the type where my mind was battling with my body in order to process it, he uttered two words: "Take that!"

Does anyone say that, really? Except in the stories? I'm sorry... I lost it. I started giggling madly into the couch cushion under my face.

"Excuse me?" he said. "You find this funny?" Which made me laugh even harder. Which prompted him to (lightly) slap my thigh. "Really, this is amusing to you?"

"I can't help it!" I blurted. " 'Take that! and THAT!' You sound like a cartoon character!"

Oh, dear. Wrong. Thing. To. Say.

He swung right into Top Mode (which, as you know, in the right circumstances with the right person, is unbearably hot). When he started in on my thighs, I curled my feet up and clamped his hand down so he couldn't move it. "Put those down!" he ordered. "You stop that right now, young lady."

It was like a light switch flipped. I felt my semi-submissive alter ego kick in and I put my legs down, and the mad giggling stopped. 

"You do not laugh at me," he scolded, punctuating his words with hard smacks. "I don't like that. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

"Yes."

He gave me another thigh whack. "Take that! So, did that feel like a cartoon?"

"Noooooo."

Lesson learned. Thou shalt not laugh at "Take That." No matter how cheeseball it is.




Ah, but it was all in fun. See? No hard feelings. :-)




A quick aside, speaking of Topless Tuesday -- are you familiar with the expression "photo-bombing"? That's when an outside party insinuates themselves somehow into another person's photo, usually with funny results. Last night, perusing Fetlife, I saw a picture of one of my friends, Tasha, taking a selfie -- and there behind her, mugging in the background, was Alex, completely topless. How did Tasha caption this photo?

That's right. "Photo-boobing."

I damn near fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard. I don't know if she just made that up, or if photo-boobing is a "thing." But if it isn't a thing, it should be. 

Happy Hump Day. Back to work with me.

26 comments:

  1. I too would laugh at, "Take that!" In fact, I'm laughing at the idea of it right now. :-p But Happy Topiversary and great pictures. :-)

    Haha, I missed that picture, but it should be a thing and now I will have to find it, because, Alex boobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily -- ha! I knew people would join me in that! Now I just have to try to convey to poor Steve why it's so funny.

    I see you found the photo. :-D Priceless, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, it's too cute, like everything she does!

    I'm not certain that continuing to try to convey it to him would be advisable for you. Unless, of course, you wanted to get spanked or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take that you wraskly little wrabbit...so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don -- perchance did you mean "rascally"? ;-) Although if Elmer Fudd said it, it would be "wascally." (See, I don't discriminate; I poke fun at everyone.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. (laughing) I could see Steve chasing you with a kid's pop gun talking like Elmer Fudd. Just don't give him a target! ;-) Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been two incredibly wonderful years. We've experienced a lot, happy, sad, up, down, red, bruises and one giant cyclone that could have taken us down...bud did not. We are strong, solid, loving, caring, committed, Top to Bottom, and Bottom to Top. I could not have asked for anyone better. Happy 2nd anniversary Erica. I look forward to our 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th......

    I'm always here for you...but of course, you already know that. Now, stop the yacking and get over my knee here!

    Love everyday,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jay -- ha! A kid's pop gun would be the least of my worries! ;-)

    Steve -- yacking? Who's yacking? :-) ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erica, Her Majesty the Queen of England, Elizabeth, did such a thing at the Balmoral Games in Scotland, the other day. She was grinning from ear to ear, When the photo came out.. You might be able to see it on the tube. One could name the photo, "The Royal Flush, or Blush".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2 years and here's to many more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Six -- OK... not sure what thing you're referring to, though.

    KB -- thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, go to Queen Elizabeth Photo Bombing. You'll see several shots of her when she puts her smiling face into some one else's photo, without them knowing about it. Of course they are very surprised, and most pleased that its Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Which for them makes it a once in a lifetime heirloom.. XXX Luv ya.

      Delete
  12. Oh my God! I LOVE your undies ensemble. :)
    Long live the Steve "Torment" play times. I'm sure you'll find more ways to sass yourself into many more "ass is grass" situations. Unless you convert to becoming a "Good" Girl! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly -- I bought them separately, too! I was so pleased at how perfectly the pinks matched. As for my converting to Goodness, there's about as much chance of that as my converting to Catholicism. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Erica -- Happy 2nd anniversary to you and Steve :-) I Love the pics. All I did was laugh,when he kept saying take that :-) I don't blame you for laughing,I would of laughed while being over his knee as well.You both crack me up, You two are so funny LOL :-) I bet the hard smacks on your thighs really hurt. Your panties are so cute, Pink is my favorite color :-) Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was a dignified celebration of the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. MrJ -- hmmm. Don't know about dignified, but it sure was fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erica,
    Now that we are entering August, I've been reading your blog now for going on three months. I have found myself instinctively checking my clock on Tuesday nights while at work, figuring the time difference, smiling to myself and thinking of you (it's nice to know someone's having fun somewhere while I'm at work). I sooo love reading about your Tuesday nights that are not topless. I have to say that I also look forward to the pictures that usually accompany your posts as well, for instance there's something I just love about the second picture of you posted above. Thanks again for sharing!
    Kristen N.J.

    Also you have great taste in lingerie! I took some of your previous advice and checked out my local Kohls what wonderful finds for some great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kristen -- thank you! :-) So glad you like Kohl's. It just so happens the lingerie I'm wearing above is from there. I'm fond of Target as well. Both are inexpensive, so I can mix it up with lots of colors and variety.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, I love this!

    That top topping-photo is especially nice. I just used a very similar view for a "D&D" cartoon, but that's better. I'm gonna steal it as a future model. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wolfie -- thanks! :-) Yeah, I thought that particular angle was flattering to both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. "Take that" is kind of cheesy. But he still got the job done! Happy topiversary!

    I have never heard of photo-boobing. Oh man, someone is going to make that a new fetish. Topless Tuesdays will all be of the people in the background of the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea -- LOL! Perhaps. But you have to admit it's a clever play on photo-bombing! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Erica: ok so here's the story: i was texting Tehn Amorette while i was getting my hair done before CM in Chicago last weekend. She told me to take a selfie, so I immediately began to plot how to make Miss Amorette snort milk out of her nose for once. She currently leads 2-0, the last being at a chinese restaurant. ouch.

    So of course I asked Alex Reynolds to help me with the pic. The way I had the camera turned I could see her behind me and we were both laughing so hard we barely made the countdown. Ten loved it, of course, and a new term was born!

    Tasha Hastings

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tasha -- and a brilliant term it is!! :-D

    ReplyDelete