PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday potpourri

Whew -- after a couple of fairly heavy posts this week, I thought I'd end on a lighter note with some completely unrelated odds and ends.

First up, I was pleased to discover that Lily Starr put up an extended trailer of our "Secret Life of the Kinky Wife" video on Spanking Tube. It's about four minutes in length and is a nice sampling of the clip. You can check it out here.

Can you stand one more photo from Shadow Lane 2013? Yes? Good.

Here I am in my Friday night happy and excited state, with Alex the Adorable:




Yes, I know there is a person in the background, off to the left. But he/she is completely unrecognizable, and I didn't want to overcrop the picture, so I left it as is.

For those of us who can't get enough of "Fifty Shades" ridicule, here's the beginning of what promises to be a hilarious chapter-by-chapter dissection of our favorite crapfest of a book. The blogger is The Pervocracy and you can read about Chapter 1 here. I love love LOVE how the author keeps replacing Christian Grey's name with outrageous fake names. (Crud Bonemeal???)

And finally -- haven't posted about weird search engine phrases for a long time, because mine have been fairly straightforward and boring. However, this one popped up recently and I'm still shaking my head over it.

Erica Scott boston boy mode

What. The. Eff???

What could this possibly mean? What does Boston have to do with anything? And I don't think I've ever been in boy mode, whatever that means. Any ideas?

A quickie update on John: He is finally wrapping up all his dental work, so he'll be able to go back to focusing on heart surgery research. He's having another extensive test at the end of this month, and he'll be able to take those results with him to another facility for a second opinion. After that, he'll decide if he wants to stick with his HMO, or wait until next year when he can switch to a PPO with his work and go to a more specialized hospital. Meanwhile, he seems to be status quo; still tired all the time, but hanging in there, spirits good. The Shadow Lane getaway was good for both of us.

Off to get stuff done so I can go hug him to bits. Have a great weekend, y'all.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,

    I can't wait to check out Pervocracy. My husband is a regular reader of Foolocracy, which is also a hoot.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione -- oh my. Yes, I can see how it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy's mode is a boys' thing, Erica. I don't think I have ever witnessed you in boy's mode. In fact, I guess this is not an area where you have any significant talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MrJ -- LOL. Certainly not one of my aspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, I enjoyed the video, especially when he caned you. Of course if my favorite spanking internet lady had worn garter-belt and stockings, it would have earned from me 'six of the best' stars. But I suppose I can't have everything in life. XXX Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get on board with the lead actor chosen for the Fifty Shades movie. I can't recall his name right now, brain is over fried this week. lol

    Happy weekend to you and John. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Six -- glad you liked it.

    Kelly -- Charlie Hunnam. He's handsome and sexy, I'll give him that. But oh gawd, that's going to be a horrible movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read that treatise on 50 shades. Very funny and I, too, like the names she comes up with. I will be following along. The writing of that book is horrible.

    I watched the video of you and Robert. Looks like it set you on fire!

    I'm glad John is hanging in there. I wish the best for you both. Yes, hug him to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bobbie Jo -- thanks, and I will indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Erica -- That's a cute pic of you and Alex :-) I am going to check out Spankingtube,I saw that clip but since now it's longer I want to watch more of it,So awesome.Wishing you and John a fun and peaceful weekend.Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jade -- no, honey, it's the same clip you saw before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe the search engine term is a typo? Instead of "boy mode" maybe they meant "boy model"? ... Actually, they still doesn't make sense. I got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely photo. :)

    Google keyword searches crack me up. Sometimes I think there is some guy that decides to randomly throw up odd search connections for his amusement. What other answer could there be?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous -- LOL! Yeah, I'm certainly not a boy model either.

    SAS -- they are so weird, aren't they? How the hell some of the phrases I see take people to my blog, I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read that 50 Shades is the most donated book of all time... I'm amazed that anyone bought it, but that woman is surely laughing all the way to the bank ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for plugging the preview!

    Sending hugs and positive energy for you and John. I hope all continues to go as well as possible for him, I know how miserable all that can be.

    Charlie Hunnam and curiosity will probably get a watch out of me for that movie, even though I know it will stink, lol!

    Hope you're having a lovely stress free weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. slavemala -- I know she is, which galls me all the more! (sigh) So not fair to be made a millionaire over such horrid writing.

    Lily -- maybe, MAYBE, I'll watch it on DVD, out of morbid curiosity. But in the theater? Not a chance. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post and lovely pic of two adorable ladies!
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ron -- thanks! Alex is just too much cuteness. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Actually ...you both do.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute pic of you and Alex! I don't know what boston boy mode could possibly mean. Lol. Some of the searches can be downright odd.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lea -- tell me about it! I'll never understand what some of them mean.

    ReplyDelete