PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Friday, January 13, 2012

"When Danny Met Erica" has a home!

Happy Friday the 13th! I hope everyone has good luck today. I know that my fellow Chrosslings and I did. :-)

For those who have been following me for a while, you know about the video Danny Chrighton and I produced four years ago, called "When Danny Met Erica." It was our baby, written and done exactly the way we envisioned it. For a while, Shadow Lane was distributing it for us, but they have stopped the practice of distributing videos from other producers. So the video was homeless for a while.

I'm proud of that film and I wanted it to be available somewhere, dammit. I tried to open a Clips4Sale store, but there was just too damn much rigmarole involved. Scan and send them my driver's license! Scan and send them one of my bills, for heaven's sake. Ten-clip minimum to start a store! Screw that noise. So instead, I went to Spanking Library. Granted, they don't get anywhere near as much traffic as C4S, but it's OK.

Tony from SL was kind enough to break the video into three clips for me, and so I opened a new store and uploaded the clips yesterday. Here is my official Spanking Library store: Erica Scott clips. Three clips isn't much of a store, I admit. But I really don't have anything else to put on there at this point. ST and I have the fun stuff we've shot over the past year, but I've already posted everything for free, plus they aren't quite the quality for selling, I don't think. But that's all right; really, I just wanted WDME to have a place where people could find it. I do love that film, and I'll always be glad that I finally got to shoot with Danny. We wanted that for so long.

So I hope anyone who hasn't seen WDME yet will check it out! Lots of good spanking action -- OTK, strapping, hairbrush. And great chemistry, which we had from the first time we met.

Ah, don't be so mad, sweetie -- we're back on sale! :-D





And speaking of new clip stores: For those who enjoy F/M video, there's a newbie in Clips4Sale -- Dana Kane Spanks. She has recently started shooting premium video and has a small selection of clips to which she will be adding lots more, including some F/F content too. Please drop by and show her some love -- she's fun to watch!

Have a great weekend, y'all.

16 comments:

  1. YAY WAY TO GO ERICA!!! I am so happy that WDME has a home :-)that is GREAT news.I never seen it but i would LOVE tothe look on Danny's favein the pic is PRICELESS he has that i am going to spank you look on his face hehehe LOL. :-)I agree that Dana Kane is fun to watch.I had good luck today as well i found my sparkly pink butterfly sterling silver earring that i lost :-)Wishing you and John a WONDERFUL weekend,much love and hugs to you both from your naughty girl Jade XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Danny are so cute together in the pics! And I love the format of the Spanking library WAY MORE than clips4sale... it looks so much more classy! This home for your beloved movie is perfect for the class act the two of you are!

    Here's a lil suggestion from my perspective. Get previews up for each clip as soon as you can .. as for me.. I much prefer to see at least a few swats shown in each clip before I consider buying. That sorta wets the appetite. (grins) - not showing them, does not make the heart grow fonder. (heehee)

    I'd also turn Erica Scot clips .. into
    ERICA SCOTT CLIPS

    I say that.. cause my "eye" goes right to all the new stores that have been typed in caps. :)

    Can't wait to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade -- glad you found your earring. :-)

    Zelle -- OK, store is now in CAPS! However, the preview thing isn't going to work, I'm afraid. I don't have the ability to edit and create my own previews. They have an option on there to have them create a preview for you, but it's just a few seconds from the beginning of the clip, which sucks. I agree, it would help to have previews, but I'm kinda at a disadvantage, not being film savvy. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This is great news! I'll bet you're very very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craig -- I'm relieved! We put too much into that film to have it be unavailable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! I'll probably want to check that out at some point. I've got a little bit of a spanko crush on Danny (blush).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alex -- no need to blush; Danny is quite crush-worthy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is this Tony from SL person you referred to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tony -- um, that would be Anthony from Sri Lanka. Nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, glad your video found a home! I was a bit disappointed this Friday the 13th. Nothing unusual happened at all after all the build-up. Hmmph. I did open a fortune cookie that read "There's no time like the pleasant." That caused an eye roll. Who writes those fucking things?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lea -- LOL! That's pretty cheeseball. I'll bet you'd like the "misfortune cookies" with the spanking fortunes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is delightful news!

    "When Danny Met Erica" ended a dry spell... All right, hush, you kids snickering in the back. I'll start again: "When Danny Met Erica" marked the end... Now, that's enough, all of you! "When Danny Meet Erica" came at a time...

    (Yanks open the desk drawer and pulls out a very heavy paddle.)

    Ahem. "When Danny Met Erica" proved to one and all that there was an eager market for more than just 20-something Spankees, and for the sexy sauciness of Ms Scott in particular.

    I actually have enjoyed Dana's films, too! She is a class act, and male Tops could improve their technique a lot studying her! Besides which, she's a very nice study!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave -- LOL! You never fail to crack me up. Ooops... that was probably a poor choice of words as well. :-)

    Yup, WDME was my double flip-off to the industry ageists. A 50-year-old woman, appearing nekkid on video? GASP!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an amazing site: just read through it.

    One bit of advice: if you ever feel depression coming on, get a spanking. Seriously, the release of the body's chemicals and the pain diversion may actually help. I sort of think you might like that, anyway,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting us know about the Spanking Library. It's always great to learn about a new source. I'm looking forward to checking out your store :-)

    -Quai

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous -- welcome; I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Me, like a spanking? Where'd you ever get that idea? :-)

    Quai -- well, there's not much to it; just three clips. But they are quite special to me!

    ReplyDelete