PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Surf's up, panties down

We had an amazing adventure yesterday. On Monday, it rained a little, not much more than a drizzle, but combined with the winds we've had, it cleared out all the haze and gunk and left bright blue skies with puffy white clouds, and temps around 70. Just before Steve was due, he called and said, "I'd like you to go get your crop, one of your small wooden paddles, and a toy of your choice. I'll call you when I'm out front; I'm taking you on a little field trip today."

Field trip? This should be interesting, I thought. I put the required implements in a bag and put on some shoes and sunscreen. (Oh, and the toy of my choice was my Cane-iac OTK strap. I love that thing.)

He picked me up in his behemoth SUV (he needs it for his work, although it is anathema to the environmentalists, cough cough John cough), and I noticed that he'd blocked off everything behind the front seats with sun shades. "Wait until you see what I did back there," he grinned. We drove through Topanga Canyon until it ended at Pacific Coast Highway, and there it was -- the beach. Normally, I'm not a beach person. I can't stand all the sand and the trash and the crowds and the screaming kids. But today, in January, it was deserted, save for a couple of surfers. The sand was pristine, the water sparkled in the sun. It was gorgeous.





We parked by the railing, right off the highway. When we got out, Steve told me to walk around the sides and back and look in the windows. Did I see anything? Nada. The windows were tinted, and no one could see in. Perfect. He told me to hang out a bit while he prepared the back, so I watched the sea and the birds.





Seagulls are fearless, just like pigeons. Or maybe they're just oblivious and stupid. These guys couldn't care less that I walked right up and stood next to them.

Anyway, enough of the nature show. Steve called me over and opened up the back. WOW. He'd folded down the rear seats, put in a thin mattress and covered it with a sheet, and piled up the area with pillows. We had our own little spanking haven, right there on the beach. 

Eagerly we climbed in, got situated, and the play commenced. It was remarkably comfortable (well, as comfortable as it could be, considering he was hitting me with several objects), and it was such a kick, knowing we could see out, but no one could have a clue what was going on within. Unfortunately, it did get very warm and stuffy back there in short order, so Steve cracked the hatchback window a couple of inches, propping it open with a water bottle. Still not enough for anyone to see in, but just enough to let the cool sea air slip in.





We could hear the traffic rushing by on PCH, and it was such a high, knowing we were playing publicly and yet completely invisible. OK, so maybe we made a bit (!) of noise, but there weren't people around the vehicle, just birds.

Steve took a lot of photos, playing with the sunlight and the angles.





And of course, because I got warm and sweaty and we were in risqué mode anyway, my clothes had to come off.





You have to understand, I've led a sheltered life. I didn't fool around or play or spank or anything else in the back of vans when I was young. When John and I first met and he had his Jeep, he spanked me on the bench seat up front. But I'd never been treated to an elaborate vehicle setup like this. I felt like I was back in the high school experience that never was. It was exhilarating, and so damn much fun.

So after the spanking and copious photo snapping were finished, I scrambled back into my clothes and we headed back, snickering and beaming like a couple of kids.

This was just what I needed -- a fun adventure, something different, a couple of hours away from everything. I was on top of the world when he dropped me back home around 2:30. It did take a while to settle down and do some work, because I was so keyed up, but eventually I did.

Thank you, Your Toppiness! :-D  No, I'm never going to become an outdoors person. You're not going to get me on any of your camping/hiking trips. But hey, sunlight touched me and didn't turn my sorry indoor ass to dust. Miracles do happen. 

(And yes, I know it's thoroughly obnoxious of me to flaunt our SoCal weather when a whole lot of the rest of the country is buried in snow. You know what? Suck it up. Most of the time, it's a pain in the butt here -- no seasons, excessive heat, fires, earthquakes, crowds, traffic, high prices. There has to be some balance on occasion.) ;-)

30 comments:

  1. Wow, now that sounds like a wonderful adventure! I love the pictures - you are beautiful, Erica! I'm glad you two enjoyed such an exciting field trip! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay -- thanks, sweetie! Yeah, some fun was definitely overdue. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, I'll congratulate you on how healthy and radiant you look, in that automobile. Since I saw the Miss Universe on TV this week, you should have been crowned instead of Miss Columbia. Wow !, I say Wow ! again. XXX luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six -- nah, I could never be Miss Universe. I'd flunk the talent contest. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, you have one of the greatest talents of all, writing
      GREAT SPANKING PROSE. for us SPANKO's. XXX Luv ya.

      Delete
  5. Having a minivan or an SUV with tinted windows is great for those of us who have a thing about exhibitionism but don't want to actually get caught. It adds that extra level of hotness to the situation, because it feels like you're doing something totally naughty, but nobody could possibly see anything. I never had the "back of the van" experience in high school either, but it's so much better when we're older!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures. Is it wrong of me to want to make a parody of "When Doves Cry" using lyrics based on your experience? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen -- I doubt that in high school I would have had a mattress and pillows!

    Anonymous -- parodies are never wrong! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you ever get arrested for public nudity, I will happily donate toward your bail.

    Just please keep posting pictures like this.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous -- I may take you up on that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Erica
    While I am so happy you got to get out and have fun....so so happy! I don't want to suck it up. I have my play interrupted twice now by snow and I have to wait another two weeks (which we have a thirty percent chance of snow that day) I am just beginning to wonder if I am ever going to get to play this year. So no I don't want to suck it up!!! Lol
    Again I am really happy for you and that looked like so much fun! Guess I'll have to live vicariously thru you for a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. KB -- aw, I'm sorry. I didn't really mean you. :-) I do envy you guys with your real seasons and pretty fall colors. And I freaking hate hot weather in winter! But I know I wouldn't like crippling snow, either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Erica,
    It is wonderful to see you out and about having fun. But I think you have stolen our weather. We should be in the middle of a heat wave with average temperatures in the high 30's C (100 F) but are "freezing" in the low 20's. Don't be greedy...give it back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don -- in my perfect world, the temperature would be about 55 degrees year-round, with slight spikes into the 60s and maybe a few dips into the 40s. No snow, but plenty of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - That seems like a really awesome day. Plus your smile is truly radiating happiness in that picture. Good for you!

    By the way, Love the post title.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was a very nice adventure you two went on.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just what the doctor ordered it seems. That's the kind of semi public play I could get into. You could see others but they can't see you. Except the birdies! :) They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see why you don't share objections against the SUV thing.
    Happy that you got what you needed. He surely cares.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun field trip! And I also don't mind bragging about our current weather, especially to my brother who opted to stay in Buffalo when the rest of us moved south or west. Also really like that first photo with that gull almost looking 3-D above the glistening ocean.

    Spanking, sun, and seagulls. It just doesn't get any better than that in January!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enzo -- I thought about calling it "Beach Bottom Bingo," or something like that. But then I figured no one under 50 would get the reference. (Annette who??) *sigh*

    Baxter -- it really was!

    Kelly -- yeah, it's a lot easier to be bold when you know the odds against your getting busted are really high. :-)

    MrJ -- he does indeed.

    Pam -- I'm not usually a good photographer, but I'm pretty proud of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous field trip. Lucky girl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ronnie -- you know what's lucky? Monday, it was cloudy. We had that spectacular sunny day on Tuesday. And then on Wednesday, it got gray and overcast again, and has been since. I feel like the clouds parted just for our adventure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved this post. All your pictures turned out beautiful. I especially love the one of your butt and the way the light hits. It looks like the two of you had a fun time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beth -- thanks! It was a much-needed good time, for both of us. Way too much reality lately.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad you had your fun. NICE photos (particularly the last three...). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. smuccatelli -- hah! Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Erica -- What a AWESOME adventure , You and Steve had :-) That is the PERFECT spanking scene :-) Everything about it was so right.You can't get better than that :-) I Love the pics, they are BEAUTIFUL and so are you :-) The seagulls are so cute. Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade/ Emily Jean

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jade -- you're right, it was indeed perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. My lady,

    This is one hot, hot adventure, love it and it must have been so wonderful
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete