PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Friday, June 20, 2014

Wrapping up the week

Overall, a much better week than last week. Besides my killer scene with Steve, let's review:

1. I had work, none of which had gross and disgusting pictures.

2. John finally got his second opinion from an outside hospital that specializes in heart surgery. They told him he definitely qualifies for valve repair rather than replacement, and with minimally invasive surgery versus tearing his chest open. And yes, his HMO is capable of doing this. Now the battle truly begins, but at least he's armed with the proper information.

3. I treated myself to a pedicure. It's hard to be depressed when your toenails are sparkly red.

4. I got on FetLife's Kinky & Popular list twice this week; once for the video from Tuesday's session and once for a piece of writing about saying no at a party. I will cover that further in a future post.

5. You may recall the brilliant writer Jillian Keenan, who rocked our world last year with her article for the New York TimesFinding the Courage to Reveal a Fetish, effectively outing herself to the world. She and I follow each other on Twitter, and this week, she tweeted to me that I make her laugh out loud and if I ever come to New York, we should get coffee or something. Now that was a keeper.

6. I made it to all of my workouts, despite my desperate urge to stay home and just take a vitamin or something. 

7. Have I mentioned lately that my building's new AC system really works well? After living here for 22 years and suffering through 22 summers with crappy semi-functioning AC, I have to pinch myself every time I walk into my apartment and it's deliciously cool.

8. The human race didn't disturb/frustrate/aggravate/enrage me nearly as much as usual.

9. Oh, and did I mention that I had a really great scene on Tuesday? :-)

These are definitely overriding the not-so-positives, of which there are three:

1. Blog views and comments were way down this week, even though I thought I had a great post. That's always annoying.

2. This weekend, there are two big weekend spanking parties going on: One in Texas and one in Florida. Between the two, several of my friends are in attendance and my FOMO is in high gear, and for one of the two parties in particular. Hurry, hurry, Shadow Lane.

3. I fell off the wagon and tweeted to Pablo Schreiber again, even though I publicly swore I would not. Surprise, surprise -- he didn't reply. Meanwhile, his followers shot up from 32K to nearly 39.5K; I think it's going to his head. Perhaps I should start a new group, PFA (Pablo Fangirls Anonymous).

Back to work. To everyone at the parties, get your spank on for me and get/give lots of hugs, too! And to everyone else, have a great weekend, y'all.

15 comments:

  1. Always great to hear from you Erica. Sounds like a great week.

    AS far as lower views and comments .... I think the lower numbers might have something to do with people being gone, either on vacation or just being outside more because it is summer. It's just a theory so I could be wrong.

    Now, did you say something a video of your scene on Tuesday? *smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. sub hub -- thanks. :-) I post my videos on FetLife these days; they get tons of comments and "loves." When I post them here, hardly anyone pays them any mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I need to join FetLife then. If you did decide to post them here again, it may be "hardly anyone" notices, but you can be sure it would be one more that always would, and always would appreciate them.

      Delete
  3. I'm curious how sore your bum is from the powerhouse spanking/killer lower body workout.
    I am not a Fetlife member so I for one would LOVE if you posted your videos either here or on Spanking Tube.

    Soooo much Fet fucktardery this week. People harassing others who've been brutalized, victimized, etc.
    Believe me, I would NEVER hold back if someone attacked me on there in ant way shape or form. I was raised by wolves so that's my mindset when attacked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous -- I'm almost back to normal today. Wednesday night, however, the workout on top of the session damn near killed me. I was trying not to wince in class.

    Yeah, the FetFucks are really in full cry, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the doctor had good news, but now he has to convince his HMO to allow it?

    You make me want to join FetLife just to see what's going on over there. :-P

    I appreciate all of your posts as they can be very thought-provoking, intense, exciting, emotional, and real. I usually get entirely too excited when your blog jumps to the top of my Reading List. :-) I really wish I had found this community a few years earlier...It would have been really cool to have met you for coffee during 1 of the 4 times I was in and around L.A. on a business trip during each summer 2008-2011 (bangs head on desk, sigh). I'm glad to have the chance to get to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay -- exactly. John's HMO is all for going the cheapest and most familiar route, not the most medically advanced. (sigh)

    Thank you for those sweet words! :-) Maybe you'll find yourself on a biz trip to L.A. again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to make a trip out there eventually. My parents met at in a CPR course at a hospital in Glendale, so I really want to see the area where they used to live. Alas, I need money for a trip like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wondered about having a pedicure. I was at the mall on Wednesday and all the chairs in a nail salon were full of women having them. Drop-ins, do you think? Maybe their feet were sore from shopping and they needed a rest.

    I'm glad John has the option to go with the less invasive procedure. Good luck to him!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erica,

    This lurker was absent without leave and had to wait until today to catch up.
    Great news about John's medical clearance. Screw HMOs!
    As for the scene, keep floating until the next one. The views and comments will come just be patient with us.

    Always in your corner,

    Anon E. Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermione -- pedicures are lovely. I never make an appointment at my salon; I just drop in. It feels nice (although some parts tickle a little) and afterward, you have perfect polish and nice soft feet. :-)

    Anon -- always happy to see you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent, Erica, excellent! My favorites on the list, in order, are #2, #5 and #3.

    Sparkly red is a glorious thing, bringing to mind crisp, fresh apples, summer sunsets and really well-spanked fannies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to hear about John, Erica. May the best win!
    In addition, I think establishing the PFCO (=Coming Out) would help better.

    Oh - and I think next time you should publish a picture of your red ...toenails. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Erica -- I am so happy that, you had a AWESOME week :-) Good luck to John, with those HMO IDIOTS. Don't worry Shadow Lane will be here very soon.I need a good otk spanking, I am so stressed out. I wish I had a good top :-( Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dave -- red is definitely a glorious color! :-)

    MrJ -- no one wants to look at my toenails, I don't think. Except maybe the foot fetishists. :-)

    Jade -- the HMO people are really giving John a lot of trouble. I am hoping he can switch medical plans, but I guess we'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete