PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's a [Spanking] Party!

I promised you guys a parody, didn't I...

I posted this one a few months ago on a "Spanking Karaoke" thread on FetLife, but it got little notice among all the other offerings, so I thought I'd spotlight it here. It's a parody of Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party" from the 1980s, which has become a quintessential Halloween rock song.

For those who aren't familiar with the song, you can click here to hear it and read the original lyrics:



It's a fun song with a very cool driving beat; I think you'll like it. And you'll enjoy it even more with my lyrics! So, in honor of Halloween, and for all my friends going to the Chicago Crimson Moon party (some are already there -- Zelle!), I present "Spanking Party."

All dressed up, got somewhere to be
Tops are gonna throw me right over their shoulders
Plunk me down right over their knees
Gonna spank my bottom until it smolders!

Waiting for the special weekend to arrive,
Going to a party that makes me feel alive!
Waiting for the tops to threaten me with pain,
Though I really love it, I'll still complain!

I'll be struck by paddles
Lying OTK
I'll be hit by hands and brushes
Night and day

It's a spanking party
Who could ask for more?
Lots of spankos coming,
Leave your panties at the door
Leave your skirt and panties at the door!

Don't run away,
It hurts so good
Don't be afraid
Unless you see wood!

Got my stockings, my heels are high
Waterproof mascara on either eye
Halfway through, I'm gettin' oh so sore
"Come on, baby, you can take much more!"

I'll be struck by paddles
Lying OTK
I'll be hit by canes while my bum's
On display

It's a spanking party
Who could ask for more
Lots of spankos coming
Leave your panties at the door
Leave your skirt and panties at the door!

Don't run away,
It hurts so good
Don't be afraid
Unless you seeeeeeeeeeeeee wood!

It hurts so good...
It hurts so good...

11 comments:

  1. It hurts so good - my alltime favourite line!

    Great parody!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermione -- heehee... glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my Erica i listened to the song i really liked it,has a cool beat IT ROCKS, i also loved your song it was totally awesome and cute hehehe,i agree with Hermione, i like when the spanking hurt's so good hehehe :-) HAVE A GREAT TIME ZELLE,YOUR GOING TO HURT SO GOOD HEHEHE.now i got this song stuck in my head hehehe all i do is laugh i am so silly today.love you big hugs from your naughty girl Jade xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jade -- Laughing is good. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craig -- I've been singing this freaking song all day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! THAT'S GREAT! I'd forgotten about that thread I'd done on song parodies! Of course I'm a sucker for a 'hard/driving' BEAT. hahaha!

    I should print that out.. and tape em to all the doors of the group in the hotel!

    I think a KINKY KARAOKE would be fun!
    oooooohhhhhh! it hurts so good!
    (owwwiieee!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelle -- been reading your adventures on Fet; you crack me up! You've already packed a party's worth of activity into the week and the official party hasn't even STARTED yet! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. roflmao!! Now that ya say that.. (yee gads!) I have! LOL.. THOSE damned over-achieving ferrets that run my brain... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! "Don't be afraid unless you see wood" should be made into a bumper sticker, I think. :)

    Hugs,

    Pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. pink -- thanks! :-) Your parody of "Addicted to Love" was a good inspiration.

    ReplyDelete