PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Thursday, May 22, 2014

Go on, tell me you don't see it

Hey y'all -- this photo has been floating around the blogosphere for as long as I can remember. I have no idea who it is, or what it's from. Does anyone know? But actually, that's not what I wanted to ask you.

Am I the only one who looks at this guy and instantly thinks, "Hey, that looks like Weird Al Yankovic"?



Here's a photo of the real deal, for reference:




Maybe his next parody of "Beat It" should be "Spank It," huh? :-D

12 comments:

  1. Seen it a few times over the years. I am sure it is from Kane or some similar magazine and yes, he DOES look like Weird Al. You are not the only one. (And he already made "Eat It" but I like your idea for a video much better. You can be the star, of course, but not with Weird Al spanking you. That would NOT be a turn on.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird Al Spankovic.
    I never pictured him as a "dominate." LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the video, actually had the video. It's on a flash driver that failed about a year ago along with everything else I had. Judging by the clothes and glasses, it might even be late 70's and I thought it was a Nu-West production. The plot was something like stepdaughter blows curfew and stepfather spanks her mother for not disciplining daughter. He then spanks step daughter when she gets home (pictured). Later mother spanks the daughter for blowing curfew. This is roughly the plot as I remember it. Good luck
    The fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so much Weird Al as Kinky Al...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica -- I agree he does look like Weird Al, LOL, He looks sort of creepy, I wouldn't want to be spanked by him LMAO :-) Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Master Grey -- yeah, I think I'd pass on that!

    Kelly -- Spankovic! HA!

    Fox -- yeah, I had glasses like that in the late 70s - early 80s.

    Al -- no, you're Kinky Al! ;-)

    Jade -- that's an old picture of Weird Al. He looks even creepier now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's totally weird Al! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha -- the only difference I see is that his hair is straight! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks Ol' Al ain't so weird after all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guvnor -- not for us, anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete