PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vegas, here we come!



I got up at the ungodly hour of 5:15 AM, and have been preparing and packing and getting a last-minute rush job to a client. Now I have a half-hour to spare and am having my coffee before I hit the road to go pick John up. Dropping a quick atheist's prayer to the Freeway Gods that there aren't any accidents or issues on Highway 15. It's a 4 1/2-hour drive, but since it's not a holiday weekend and it will be off peak-traffic time, we should be OK. Actually, we've driven to Vegas countless times and only once did we get stuck when an accident occurred. But of course, I worry about that every single time.

I am way overpacked. When I go to Shadow Lane it's a little easier, because I have planned outfits, but here, it's going to be very casual and I wanted choices. I brought two dresses, but mostly it's yoga pants and leggings and comfortable shirts. At first I tried to plan out which panties to bring, and then thought, who am I kidding?? It's a spanking gathering! Panties are the headliners! So I snatched up fistfuls from the drawer and simply stuffed them into the bag. I think I may have about 12-15 pairs for four days.

Phone charger? Check. Camera and charger? Check. Pillow? Check. (I hate hotel pillows. Too poufy.) Makeup bag? Check. (Yes, I left that home one time. Not fun. Had to rebuy everything.) 

John is feeling a bit better. When he went to the cardiologist on Monday, she recommended a diuretic to relieve the fluid pressure -- said it would feel better on his heart and maybe help him sleep better too. Sure enough... he took one, and on that night, he slept for a total of seven hours. And it wasn't a fluke; he slept well the next night too. So he's feeling... well, human, instead of like a zombie. Also, the same day we come back (Monday), he has an appointment with the sleep study people. We'll have to leave Vegas very early that morning, but it's OK. So things are looking much more positive for the weekend.

I can't wait to see everyone. I can't wait for tons of hugs. I do look forward to the play, but that's really the least of it. I just want to be with our friends and forget about the real world for a while. 

Oh, and did I mention I'm shooting this weekend? For "Uncle Bob's Woodshed," a Clips4Sale store. Two clips, easy, fun.

I won't be posting any new blogs while I'm there (too hard from a phone), but I'll be keeping up with comments and emails, as always.

Hopefully I will have lots of fun reports for you, and pictures too! Have a great weekend, y'all.

11 comments:

  1. Have a great time, Erica. Looking forward to reading about your fun adventures when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, may you roll a lucky dice , and those coins fall right for you with the one-armed bandits in that fabulous gambling city. Of course may the biggest HITS, be on your VOLUPTOUS BARE BOTTOM. Go and come back safe and sound. You deserve a break, for the hard work that you do to make a living, and that blog of yours. Also please along with your fabulous collection of panties. Take a garter-belt and stockings. so you can please all those mature big boys, and make them happy. XXX Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, here is an afterthought. while in Las Vegas, at the gambling tables. To come up a winner, say this motto. "Place the Chips, or Throw the dice. Here is to my Bare Bottom. Spank it Nice". XXX Luv ya.

      Delete
  3. Have a great trip, my wonderful Bottom. Hello to John. So, you will get up at the early hour of 5:15am? Hmmm...I will keep that in mind. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Vegas.

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wish you have a wonderful time.....so enjoy
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make sure you pack stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous -- thanks! So far, so good.

    Six -- well, I brought thigh-highs, but no garter belt.

    Steve -- yes, it's amazing what I'm willing to do for a spanking party. :-)

    Joey -- will do!

    Ron -- thanks.

    Anonymous -- I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a good time in Vegas. Have a good time and get all the spankings you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Erica -- So happy that John is feeling better :-) That is GREAT news. Us ladies need to pack lot's of stuff, We like to look our best :-) Hope you and John had a WONDERFUL time, I can't wait to read about it :-) Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robert -- I did, on both counts! :-)

    Jade -- we did. I will be writing about it when time allows.

    ReplyDelete