PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Monday, October 22, 2012

Two-part blog tonight (Thank you, Bonnie!)

Part One: A Woman's Place is in Her Binder

Well, this kind of binder, anyway. :-)




Yes, we had some fun with politics tonight. He teased me by saying that my bottom would need a nice thick binder. I beg your pardon?? I snapped back that if we collected all of his wit and wisdom, it would fit in the world's thinnest binder.

I knew I'd pay for that. It was worth it. :-)

Anyway, after the OTK warmup, we proceeded to the bedroom where he decided to "bind" me. What he didn't count on was my itty-bitty wrists. As he was whaling away, I felt my hands slipping slightly through the restraints. Calculating the slack, I thought, yeah, go for it. So, with one sudden movement, I yanked both hands free. And laughed my freaking head off.

"Oh, that is never, EVER going to happen again," he growled, pulling my hands back into the restraints and securing them tighter. Not uncomfortably so, though. But I couldn't move my arms or legs; all I could do was wriggle. I was doing plenty of that by the end. The leather Spanking Buddy, a leather paddle, a wooden paddle, a Lexan paddle, and a riding crop. Ow. Oh, and his hand, which has become rather formidable.

I thought for sure I wasn't going to weep this time. I felt spacy and euphoric, but I didn't sense tears. That is, of course, until he started whispering the sweet words to me as he freed my arms and legs. "I'm here for you... I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. You're safe. I'll take care of you." That just makes me go to pieces. He knows it, too.

I didn't feel sad; only like I was being cleansed from the inside out. He wiped my tears, stroked my hair, held me close. It was a long time before my breathing settled and I could speak coherently. "Welcome back, baby," he smiled.

We talked and relaxed for a long time, but naturally I started getting mouthy again. "I think you need some more," he said. "I think you need to go back over my knee."

"If you insist," I sighed. "But can I go to the bathroom first?"

He pinned me down. "Now why should I let you go to the bathroom?"

"Uh, 'cause I might pee on you if you don't?"

He laughed and continued to hold me down, so I reached around... and slapped him on the butt. Oh, man, what a mistake.

"What was THAT?? Who's the top here? What did you just do??" Um...

"Never mind. Yeah, you'd BETTER go to the bathroom. Because when you come back, I'm really going to let you have it."

Promise? :-)

He meant it. All those damned toys all over again (except for the crop), and hard. I started out laughing and still sassing him -- he was positioning my legs, moving them up on the bed, then down on the floor, so I suggested that he stop flip-flopping. ;-) OK, that did it.

"Got anything to say now?" he asked. No. Not really. Except "please, please stop." And "Ow." He knew I was done when I slumped onto the bed, going limp, my legs collapsing, whereas before they had been rigid and kicking. Slipping out from under me, he bade me to stay there so he could get the camera.

Erica is toast.



Happy toast.

I really, really missed him last week. And no, we did not watch the debate tonight. He recorded it so he could watch it when he went home. I am so over this election. I just want it done with already.

Thank you, Mr. D. I wonder if you have any idea how good you are for me.

And now, Part Two:

Thank You, Bonnie!

Tomorrow, 10/23, is "Bonnie Appreciation Day." Of course, we all know Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts.


To our Blogging Queen: Thank you for all you have done and continued to do for the Spanko Blogosphere. Years ago, you were the first to link to me on your blog roll, and I've loved you ever since. I'm grateful to you, enjoy your posts, and hope you'll keep blogging forever!

OK. I think it's time for some chocolate, Jay Leno's Headlines, and then a sweet slip into a comatose sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist to see why my tooth is hurting. But tonight, screw it. I'm eating chocolate anyway! :-)

31 comments:

  1. You may be closer than you'd like you admit to those election candidates -being so mouthy just because you know the consequences. ;-)

    (and have you considered going with the campaign flow? - see http://www.ibtimes.com/president-obama-glad-readers-are-entertained-fifty-shades-grey-788938)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman THAT took major nerve to smack his butt. I've always THOUGHT about doing it to my tops but haven't ACTUALLY done so. :)

    Glad you two had a great happy hour(s).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear you enthuse! Mr. D is definitely good for you (that would be D for "defnite"). ;-)
    Love that picture of toast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That toast picture looks ouchy and oh, so well done.

    This election is going to be so scary. The man with his finger on the button that could blow up the world wearing magic underwear? It just CAN'T happen!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Erica, Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts, deserves all the accolades of being honored on this day as her Appreciation Day. I consider her the Queen of all the Spanking Bloggers. And Bravo, for a job well done throughout these years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica in this hot political year, I like your sense of 'humor', in the use of the word 'binder's'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica, I think you look less like toast and more like a pop-tart. Maybe it's the colourful panties, or maybe it's the strawberry filling colour of your cheeks. At any rate, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Erica -- I hope everything goe's well for you today at the dentist, I Love your pic's :-)I am happy that you had a great session with Mr.D.I agree with Kelly that it took major nerve to smack his butt,HEHEHE LOL YOU GO GIRL :-)I couldn't top laughing when you said, you might pee on him if he didn't let you go to the bathroom,LOL. You seem to be marking a lot more lately.Much Love and hug's from Naughty Girl Jade xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. MrJ -- well, I don't mind being likened to ONE of them. ;-) And regarding that article, perhaps I should send the Pres and his First Lady a link to my blog?

    Kelly -- I've done it before. And it always gets the same results.

    Dana -- he is indeed. :-)

    Hermione -- thank your lucky stars you're in Canada. It's starting to look awfully good to me as well. Or perhaps Siberia. Or Antarctica. Anywhere but here.

    Six -- we love our Bonnie!

    Anonymous -- thank you! I suppose the "tart" part is correct, huh?

    Jade -- I AM marking more lately, huh. I have no idea why. Ugh...leaving for the dentist in a half-hour. At least I'll have pleasant memories to distract me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Bonnie Appreciation Day! I added you to the guestbook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ana -- yayyy! Thank you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Erica,

    Thank you for your kind praise. I am grateful to be a member of this splendid community we've built.

    I love Mr. D's rig, I mean "binder." Any idea where he got it?

    Toast indeed, but I'd happily wear those welts in exchange for the peace and satisfaction they bring. Hooray for Mr D.!

    I hope your dentist visit went well.

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie -- I hope you're enjoying your appreciation day! You deserve it. :-)

    Hmmm... no, I don't know where he got it, but I can certainly ask.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a wonderful Monday evening.

    A president who believes his underwear has magic powers - can't happen.

    Hope your dentist visit went OK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ronnie -- dentist found nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. So he sent me home with Sensodyne toothpaste. WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Bonnie Appreciation Day everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. MrBB -- I believe it was you and Ana who coordinated this? Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. That was some spanking! I have never seen your bottom look that red. Toast is right.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  19. joey -- Sure you have! Remember this one? :-) http://ericascottlls.blogspot.com/2012/09/better-late-than-never-right.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. None of those "binders" for me! I have to shift around and if I didn't, I still wouldn't have them on me.

    Yes, you are gutsy for slapping him on the bottom. But it got you what you wanted, no? I don't think I will ever try that with my top. It would cause a lead balloon in my immediate future. LOL Or, as I have said, a "lead" hand. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I just might get the nerve...some day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bobbie Jo -- it's one of those things you know you'll have to account for, but it's irresistible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Erica,
    Great post and you sure are a fiesty one now, aren't you...love it and you write like you had a terrific evening and an obvious well spanked bottom, just hot in those panties, thanks.

    Nicely done.
    Always
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ron -- I certainly am fEIsty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep, looks like toast to me! I'm glad things are going well with Mr. D. Not even going to touch the political comments. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lea -- that's probably the best idea. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh...I go to pieces with those words, too. I love how you incorporate sass with tenderness. Perfect.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pink -- yup. Nothing taps into my inner marshmallow more quickly than a tender phrase when I need it most.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LIKE TOAST!! :-)

    and... rump roast. (haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those who utilize a rowing device since the major portion in their schedule
    report feeling stretched and even relaxed following their training session, which is just not one thing you normally report with other pieces of tools.
    Here is my blog post bowflex adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  31. In point of fact these are made in this sort of a
    method that they're more watertight than most waterbeds and while they might be considered a minor hefty when they're
    comprehensive, the drinking water tank of most styles of water rowing
    machines gets rid of very easily and that means you can empty it after you require to
    move the equipment.
    My homepage - visit the following website

    ReplyDelete