PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Buh-BYE, Blogger

* * *I HAVE MOVED!* * *

Listen up, kids. I'm sure you all know by now that Blogger has waged war on "adult" blogs, and will no longer allow nudity or sexual photos after March 23, 2015. If your blog contains any such photos, it will be designated as "private." In other words, it won't be deleted, but it might as well be, because the public will no longer be able to access it.

I decided, for the time being, anyway, to migrate over to Wordpress. I know they aren't perfect either, and who knows, maybe they'll adopt the same censorship. But I'll deal with that as it happens. I don't wish to buy and maintain my own domain for now, especially since my blog generates no income and I don't want to have to pay for it.

I found, via a spanking book group on Facebook, a woman who provides all sorts of online services, including moving blogs for people. You can read about about Lisa Pietsch's services HERE. (Scroll down and look for Blog Mover.) She took care of this for me today, answered all my questions, did some tweaks I requested, and charged me $25! Such a deal! And she was very nice. So if you're like me and don't know squat about blog migration and don't want to deal with the aggravation, I heartily recommend her.

Now, without any further ado so I can get the fuck off this Puritanical site, here is my new blog address:


https://ericalscott.wordpress.com/

Please update your blog rolls with this address, and help me spread the word!




8 comments:

  1. Hi Erica -- Thanks for giving me your blog address :-) It's a shame how society can't mind it's own freaking business :-( There are always,IDIOTS complaining about something UGH :-( Much Love and hugs from naughty girl Jade/ Emily Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade -- make sure you keep that and remember it, OK? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica, good luck with your new blogger WORD PRESS. XXX Luv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the handy hint on how to move. See you in the new world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. John -- ugh. I hope not. But who knows.

    Six -- thanks!

    Michael -- you get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again Erica; The first time I commented here was in relation to the supposed complaints from some people which supposedly led Blogger to put a warning sign on youe site, When you self-identified as "adult" that warning sign came down. Now the full extent of Blogger's campaign against free speech has been revealed. I half suspected something like this censorship, this farenheit 451, this burning of the blogs, was coming. Now, here it is. Oh well, I'm very glad to see you have successfully moved onto wordpress. Thanks very much for posting your new address.
    May I also say how pleased I am to see how much things have improved in your life in such a short space of time; most especially concerning John's medical and surgical issues. I hope you will both very much enjoy the party next week.
    All the best, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe -- hi again! Please do feel free to visit and comment at my new place. :-) You saw the writing on the wall long before I did.

    ReplyDelete