PLEASE NOTE: This blog contains adult subjects and content, and because of Google/Blogger's recent nonsense, I HAVE MOVED TO WORDPRESS. For my enlightened friends who wish to visit me in my new home, it's https://ericalscott.wordpress.com. Please bookmark it!

The rest of you? Please take your judge-y selves somewhere more wholesome, like here: www.wonderbread.com

Go on.... shoo!



Monday, March 12, 2012

A kiss is just a kiss... Apparently not!

You guys could have called this one, right? I got in trouble with ST over that little kiss on the Spanking Court clip. (heavy sigh)

He hadn't even seen the clip, but he read about it. Funny how these things escalate. Suddenly I was "the girl who goes around kissing men on video."

"I beg your pardon? Goes around? It was one quick little peck, all of two seconds, no tongue or anything like that! You'll see!" He still didn't approve. I heard all about his disapproval while I was over his lap on the couch.

"It's not like I just sprang that on them!" I protested. "It was pre-planned and pre-approved! I made sure everyone was OK with it!"

"Yeah? Whose idea was it?"

"Uh.... mine. But they liked it! Everyone was OK with it! I especially wanted to make sure Dana was OK with it."

"Did you make sure John was OK with it?"

Uh...

"Well, no," I said, "but he didn't mind!" (OK, so after I came home from that shoot, he did tease the hell out of me over it. But that's not minding.)

"Oh, so you can just kiss another man whenever you feel like it? All right, I guess I'm going to get a big kiss after this, then."

"What??" I blurted. "Guess again!"

"Oh, I SEE! I'm not good enough to kiss, huh?" Meanwhile, that strap was getting harder and faster every minute. And I was digging myself in deeper.

"Fine!" I snapped, pushing myself up off his lap and onto my knees. Then I did the exact same thing I'd done with the Disciplinarian -- grabbed ST's face in both my hands and gave him a smooch on the mouth. Then I flopped back down. "Happy now??"

"No! I want tongue!"

LOL! "Too bad! You're not getting any!"

Shortly after that, we moved from the couch to the ottoman, so he could get a better swing. (shudder) And swing he did. I actually clamped both hands over my mouth, because the urge to scream was so strong. By the time I felt the cool, smooth wood of the paddle he always uses for the finale, I was half out of my head. Making incoherent sounds. No tears this time, just my body singing with pain.

That last 10 damn near shot me through the ceiling.

After some leisurely aftercare with lotion, he asked, "So, are we going to watch the video?" Of course. Why not... figured I'd already been spanked, right?

We watched the full clip. Unlike John with all his cheering and caterwauling, ST watched quietly and intently. And when it ended, I was right back on the couch. "What is THIS for?" I bawled.

"For showing it to me! And for being so proud of it!"

Big meanie.




He kept insisting what a naughty girl I was, until I pointed out that if I were good, there would be no reason for him to come here every week, and what would he do with his Monday nights?

"Lots of things," he asserted. "I could have gotten so much done by now. I could be a millionaire, head of a huge corporation."

"Is that right?"

"Yes! I do my best thinking on Mondays."

"Really?" I said brightly. "You could have fooled me."

Damn, I'm stupid sometimes.




Ah well, it was worth it. But you know, I DO learn. He was mimicking the rapid-fire back-and-forth technique that the Disciplinarian had used with the paddle. I was tempted to point out, "Monkey see, monkey do." But I refrained.

I don't suppose I'll get any credit for that, either. :-)

I forgot to post any pictures last Friday when I wrote about the clip, so here's one:




In other news: My dear friend Craig, of "Dark Musing" fame, was kind enough to post a review of my book here. I know he's been insanely busy lately, so his taking the time to write this means a lot to me. Thank you, Craig.

Can't believe Late Bloomer has already been out for nearly seven months! Now's just as good a time as any to post a little reminder: If you've read my book and you enjoyed it, please take a minute to add a little review on Amazon, here. And if you haven't gotten it yet -- welllllll. I hope you'll consider doing so. :-)

Sweet dreams, ST.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Erica-hehehe LMAO you and ST are so funny i can't stop laughing :-)Wish ST could spank me otk cause i am a naughty girl too hehehe LOL.I Love your pic's :-)GREAT blog entry as always i really enjoyed it, YOU BOTH ROCK :-)Much love and hug's from your naughty girl Jade xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny post Erica!!! You bottom is so red. Wow! And, just for a kiss.

    I read your book and wrote a review for it.

    joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture! All those paddles and straps are to die for:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little hiney, and sooo red. Thanks so much! JayJay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should mention kisses, as I recently brought up the subject in another forum. Sometimes when I am in drunken (not really) subspace I have bestowed kisses on my spanker. I'm thinking of one occasion in particular, where it happened at a public venue, and I felt very embarrassed about it later. My spanker didn't seem to mind, lol, but there were a variety of witnesses who might have drawn the wrong conclusion from my behavior. And, no, there was nobody to hold me to account for said behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade -- glad you liked it.

    joey -- right? Really, what's the big deal? :-) And thank you for the review.

    Hermione -- and that's not even all of them! There are more off camera to the left, another corkboard full of them.

    JayJay -- thank YOU.

    Dana -- of course he didn't mind. :-) Well, you know, stuff happens. But you might want to avoid that in public from now on. You know how people gossip in this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ST must have taken multi vitamins yesterday because your bum is as red as red gets my dear! Such a great problem to have I say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly -- it lasted until bedtime, too! Today? All gone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was just my point--I was completely unaware of what happened until fuzzy details made their way into my consciousness. If I could have counseled myself I would have said 'no' but I was too high to think anything through to any extent. It's been a few years since then, but it still comes to mind when I see certain posts....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dana -- wow; you really were in LaLa Land, sounds like! That's pretty yummy. :-) But yeah, that can put one in a compromising position at times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "No, I want tongue!" Hahaha! You two are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lea -- we have our moments, don't we. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you liked the review. It was my pleasure, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Craig -- I really appreciated it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is it about you that causes men to connect with a woman who is feisty, kittenish, mischievous, bright, articulate, and--most of all--a person who exacts respect for femininity?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous -- wow. I have no idea, but thank you so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete